Thursday, February 26, 2015

TRAVEL SKETCH east europe and se asia

I though I can't make you wait to show you any of my drawings. I thought I will only show you them when I am back from my travel, but here are some scans of a few of them.




This is my little nephew with 1 year and a half in the train read the latest news. I mean this is what you do when you have to commute with your parents.
I have to say I have drawn it from a picture as I was not in Vienna any more at this time.

My little surprise visit in Vienna.




One of my architectural drawings as you normally know from my work. 
This it the "Biserica Sfântul Mihail" in Cluj-Napoca's city centre. The City is also called Klausenburg in German.

To see more about Cluj-Napoca and Rumania click here.




Above you can see the beautiful landscape from the "Temple City Bagan" which is located in the west of Myanmar. There are still over 2.000 temples and pagodas remaining in this area. 

To see more about Bagan click here


No comments:

Post a Comment